Washington Continuing Education COURSE
Document Excellence for Smoother Transactions
Proper document management provides proof that a licensee did what was required, when it was required. It serves to protect the consumer and it reduces the licensee's risk of litigation.
Get ready to become more comfortable with selecting and using transactional documents.
Course highlights include:
- Common documents used in real estate transactions
- Common contract clauses, addenda, and contingencies
- Avoiding the unauthorized practice of law
- Multiple offer management
- Document signatures, notarizations, and identification
- Transaction management methods and best practices
- Document management and retention methods and best practices
- Technology and security for document management
- Legalities of electronic communication
- Activities and scenarios to reinforce key concepts