30-Hr. WA CE Package (with Ethics course)
This complete 30-hour package meets all of the requirements for active Brokers and active Managing Brokers renewing active in Subsequent license renewal periods after the transition license renewal cycle. The package includes the 3 required core hours + 27 hours of elective topics.
Courses included in this package:
- Current Issues in WA Residential Real Estate (2016-2017) (3 core hours)
- Marijuana in Real Estate (3 elective hours)
- Foundations of Real Estate Finance (6 elective hours)
- From Contract to Keys: The Mortgage Process (6 elective hours)
- Code of Ethics in Action: Real-Life Applications (3 elective hours)*
- Working With Real Estate Investors: Understanding Investor Strategies (3 elective hours)
- Title and Escrow: Two Families, One Transaction (3 elective hours)
- Today's MLS: New Paradigms: Better Results (3 elective hours)
*This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training (formerly known as NAR QUADRENNIAL) Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.